An alumni of NYLS who works at Johnson & Johnson has asked if we can identity an outstanding candidate for a summer internship position.
The task would be assist in creating a "Roadmap" for future acquisitions, to be jointly used by the Law Department, The Corporate Business Development Group and the Finance and Internal Audit teams. The goal would be a online resource, with case studies, "best practices" and related forms covering a number forms of business development including acquisitions, mergers, JV's, licensing and equity investments. Ideally the candidate should have a strong interest in Business Law, as developing the content is 90% of the work, and an understanding the actual technology the remaining 10%.
This would be a paid internship and s/he would be able to participate in the other summer intern activities, outings, etc.
Please send expressions of interest along with resume's to: